How to delete history in Google Chrome browser? How to clear history in chrome. In this article, we are going to show you where and how the internet history can be deleted in the Google Chrome internet browser. Here are the details…
Many computer users already know or want to know how to delete the history of the internet browser. This is one of the most common functions of internet browsers and, we all use it in our daily life.
While most of the people want to delete browser history for their personal privacy, some people use this process to free up the memory of the internet browser and to prevent the computer from slowing down.
So, how to delete internet history? In this article, we will explain you how to delete internet history in Google Chrome internet browser, which is the most popular internet browser in today’s our modern world.
Here’s how to delete internet history in Google Chrome, quick and fast.
To delete internet history in Google Chrome internet browser, please follow these steps below.
1. First, open the Chrome internet browser.
2. At the top right, click (…) icon.
3. Click on “history” that you will see at the top right of the window. And then, click on “history” again.
4. Your internet browser history will appear as a list. From the menu on the right, click on “Clear browsing data“.
5. Then select the period of time you want to delete from the drop-down menu that appears (if you want to clear everything, select “all time“.)
6. And finally, click the “Clear data” box to finish deleting your internet history.
All you have to do is follow these easy steps.
WayofTech.com | All about technology..